While I’m putting the finishing touches on a few more knitted goods and waiting for a tear-less, teething model, I’ve decided to go a little off-topic. So, I sew… a little. I may eventually get ambitious and decide to add some sewn-on details to my knitted items. Who knows, maybe I’ll just use my skills to sew a lining in a cabled purse or something. Anyways, after dealing with two broken sewing machines this last week, I’ve finished six throw pillows, a roman shade, and have made almost all of the linens in my daughter’s nursery (including the curtains). After making all of the pillows, I think that zippers can just go kick rocks. All in all, everything turned out, but for now I think I’ll stick to my knitting! I was so excited about making this sweet little nursery set, I’d though I’d share.